Friday, April 9, 2010

Through the lens of a 7 year old.



Today I would like to grace you with the art of my 7 year old son Mathew.

Last weekend, my brother and I took my son with us for a little bit of street shooting on King Street.  When we got there we decided to arm him with my wife's Canon G10Canon Powershot G10 14.7MP Digital Camera with 5x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom.  It made me proud seeing how into it he was.  I expected to see him just randomly pressing the shutter button, watching him composing shots was so cool.  I can only hope he maintains the interest in photography that I have.

I shot a little a little bit myself experimenting with just shooting from the hip literally, hence my photos not being sharp.

On to the little photo masters pics!






My Brother, Ashley.








My ugly mug.












I really like this image for some reason.












Kinda Cool, probably could use B&W.











I can't figure out why but this one is freaking awesome!  I like creepy shots like this.














4 comments:

  1. Hey nice work for someone young... there are a couple of really nice shots in there.

    Keep up the good work, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Mathew! What a great artist at such a young age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a really good eye to be so young. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete