Sunday, January 24, 2010

high winds and lighting gear....or failed location strobing.

Failed lighting attempts from yesterday.

nothing like 25mph winds with umbrellas and lighting gear and 30deg windchill....



After watching the 1st disc of Zac Arias's OneLight workshop DVD and finally having the equipment I need to go portable I was so stoked to go try out some of what I learned.


Sadly, what he didn't talk about in his DVD was crazy high winds with umbrellas, numbingly cold temps, and uninterested subjects.


I could go on and on making excuses on why these pics sucked, but ultimately I shot them.  Though they are horrible they teach us a lot, we learn more by studying our failures than reveling in our successes.


So here they are for all too see, my biggest blunders so far this year.







No comments:

Post a Comment