Sunday, February 14, 2010

GOYA shoot with my brother....

If you don't know, GOYA is a term I picked up from Zack Arias  It means "Get off your A&$" and shoot. So that's what I did.

My brother decided to drop by and hang out and being a shooter himself, I got him to tag along.  Here's some random pics from today that I kind of liked.  Enjoy.


You Can't help but shoot the birds when you are down at the battery!



Had to go to -5 EV to get this...
Sometimes I like to do patterns and textures. Who knows, could make a good background for a later image.
Moultrie
I just needed a little more courage.
I loved how the light hit this one.
Served.
You see all kinds of artists here at the battery.,

My Bro and his F100 film camera...
My boy being silly on the wrong side of the diffuser panel.
Results of the diffuser panel.

Strobing to kill the sun with a bare SB-800

My favorite things...EYES





No comments:

Post a Comment